Many thanks and two issues on new server PTR99

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• Good evening dear Admin,

First of all, thanks for starting the new PTR99 server.

1:From what I've seen so far, the Options / Display options / Flying objects function doesn't work at all. I haven't seen any flying objects in RN games (either live or PTR servers) since the introduction of HTML5. I haven't even seen UFOs flying in the Endgame, let alone balloons, planes and helicopters from the 1-6 era.

2:Also, the Options / Display options / Enlarged display function does not work normally. I have to set it every time I log on to the server, although initially (in RN games with Flash Player), if this option was already set, it would stay that way until the end of the round, no matter how many times I logged out. Please use at least size 12 fonts here so that your text and messages are visible from a safe distance of 60 cm from the monitor, so that I can protect my eyes and eyesight according to the rules in force.

Thank you. I wish you a pleasant evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:

• Please use at least size 12 fonts here so that your text and messages are visible from a safe distance of 60 cm from the monitor, so that I can protect my eyes and eyesight according to the rules in force.

YES some fonts are very small