No career point´s?

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• Game ended, i guess that i should have some points? This time i participated, computer says, but not any points. Delay or some bug?:/

• Same story - after game ends no any points added to my achievements list.

I am sure that my city was in the top-10 list, and I was in the top-1000 list.

But - nothing changed at least in that two achievements.

Any help?

• Same story - after game ends no any points added to my achievements list.

I am sure that my city was in the top-10 list, and I was in the top-1000 list.

But - nothing changed at least in that two achievements.

Any help?

At january i got something, not all. Next fast forward PTR3 also ended. Same thing, nothing much. Hmm one upgrade to careare engine - and thats all i got. This is just two case, still missing points from rounds before.

• Hello all!
    Sorry for this.
    I'll ask if the system for the career points could be started again so they would be added.

Greetings,

Pia

• Diese Aussage gab es doch nach fast jedem der letzten ES.

Jedem fehlen inzwischen Karrierepunkte, mir persönlich über 4.000!

• Also unsere Devs habens nochmal angeworfen und alles was an Daten schon in der Lobby war, wurde jetzt auch gut geschrieben.

Wenn da noch etwas nicht in der Lobby geupdatet war, sind die Sachen wegen dem Server Neustart jetzt leider weg.

Leider gibt es keine ersichtliche Ursache, warum wir hier auf PTR dieses Problem immer wieder haben.

Grüße,

Pia

• Not receiving points for completing one station building to max level even after reaching all to max level PTR2 Pioneers

• PTR2 endgame complete

My home city won 2nd place

My personal rating - 464 (sorry)

I am waiting for an achievements update.

So far it looks like

- Your home city has become a megacity 30 times - 28/30

- Finish 30 game rounds among the top 1,000 - 29/30

• PTR2 server disappeared from my home page.

NO bonus points added to my achievements.

• Hello all!
    Sorry for this.
    I'll ask if the system for the career points could be started again so they would be added.

Greetings,

Pia

Hi Pia,

I am sorry to remind you but I don't like the situation when I am losing my career points every turn.

Do you mind to poke some programmers and ask about my catastrophy?

Thanks!

Aleksis8

• Hei Aleksis8

I just checked the carrier achievements you mentioned.

I added you the screenshots.

The one with the Metropolis was already increased at the day the endgame startet on PTR2 and the second one with be among the top 1000 was also increased on the day PTR2 Endgame ends.

So the values you see are already the new values.

You also increased your progress with the Faithful soul achievement and the Prestige achievement.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

If you have problems with career achievements it really help if you mention which achievements are missing, because than I could check the achievements directely.

Greetings,

Pia