Videos reload...

• Videos are getting even worse than ever, same video needs for ever more reload again and again. And is there a reason that it have to watch vid at same building twice, just boring and annoying, really?X/

• For me videos don't work, you have made the game in html good solution, but vidéos in flash, take an other solution, mp4, etc.

• VERY SLOWELY VIDEOS ...

True, sometimes have to reload video over and over again. Also videos are slow, 20 second video may take even something like 40sec. Even prizes got worse, no more nice coupongs like instant build, cheaper build or what ever what would be worth to spend time. And reload.

• Back to this issue. Seems to get even worse than before, now reloading same video 2-3 times. Very annoying and makes me crazy. If can not be fixed, try to figure out some other ways to torture us how to spend time watching or doing "something".

After all this is a bug, really. Bored with this. And yea, i have cleaned my computer, using other browser for this only and so on...

• Whenever frame 21785 is included, video fails and often needs 3 or more reloads. This is the third consecutive PTR3 round that has this problem. Surely the idea of reporting bugs was to help improve the game and iron out problems, is this one beyond the techies?

• this is not only ptr issues - same on production servers. Me guessing about some infrastructure problems then client (user) requesting the video.

There is always hope

Пролетарии всех стран - соединяйтесь!

• When and if videos won´t work, just get raid of them, figure out somethin else less boring. Like collect bonus, after that button to klick and collect something else. No need for videos, just waste of time "watching" same stuff over and over again.

• When and if videos won´t work, just get raid of them, figure out somethin else less boring. Like collect bonus, after that button to klick and collect something else. No need for videos, just waste of time "watching" same stuff over and over again.

not so much advertising i guess xD so you'll have to watch same stuff

There is always hope

• not so much advertising i guess xD so you'll have to watch same stuff

Well.. that idea was for the admins to use, for free! But i understand advertising, btw i have seen even local adds, what was kind of strange, but fine by me. Not the same stuff that we all see now.

Anyway, as known, videos don´t work and nobody is doing nothing about it. It´s just annoying.

• Well.. that idea was for the admins to use, for free! But i understand advertising, btw i have seen even local adds, what was kind of strange, but fine by me. Not the same stuff that we all see now.

Anyway, as known, videos don´t work and nobody is doing nothing about it. It´s just annoying.

We have to wait lad. Just moving these amounts of goods from here to there xD

There is always hope

• Damn... That Siemens ad was exciting xD

There is always hope

• Wait, what? I didn´t see that, no fair... Just the usual ones for me;(

Ziemeiz, Miramagic, Goalunited, kind of "crazycars" and yeah, lot of travian

There is always hope

• Wait, what? I didn´t see that, no fair... Just the usual ones for me;(

by the way, did you shut down the adblocker?

There is always hope

• by the way, did you shut down the adblocker?

I use Edge browser only with this game, and i don´t have any adblocker at the browser. Even still i get notifications about using it.

Chrome i use to other stuff, and there i have ublock, wich is better than adblock.

About hour ago i could not see any video, just white screen with cloud, could not load fast enough, it says. Then shut browser, open again. Before that even could not acces to this forum.