PTR 1 - 01.2019 Properties - Endgame changes

• I LIKE :thumbsup: the fact that the amount of goods that needs to be delivered in EG now depends on the number of players :thumbsup: connected to the city. :thumbup:

Where did the information come from? the population affected only the number of passengers, the number of goods depends only on the level of the city

• Hello together!

I think cowboysimon referes to the update informations in my announcement:
    PTR 1 Start in ERA 4 - Tuesday 07.01. (16:30 UTC / 17:30 UTC+1) [Cool new Feature for YOU!]

In the past, the number of tons needed in the endgame always depended on the number of players who connected the city. Now the number of tons needed in the endgame depends only on the number of ACTIVE players. But also not that simple. The whole thing is calculated with one component, so that it is not a linear increase of the tonnages depending on the number of active players, but already increases more strongly, rather exponentially.

With the addition that the required tonnages can now also change after a block of 12 goods.

Greetings,

Pia

• Okay, I took the advice of our expert and it's true that the amount has always depended on the active players, but now it's even stronger. What I explained in step two. I had a little mistake in understanding that, sorry.

Greetings,

Pia

• Le président de la région sud Est avec son association multicompte dans une ville et une région multicompte .le jeu est faussé d'avance c'est la dur réalité et la seule erreur que j'ai trouver en testant PTR1 .