Christmas Market

• Hello,

Problem detected on Christmas market items.

The displayed object is not necessarily the requested one

For example a sled is displayed, I buy this sled, the object does not activate. He tells me that I do not have a glove. If I buy the glove the slider button is displayed.

Have a good day

• Moin

Programming at the game is wrong. Instead of a snowman I get a message that I don't have any cups and that several times in the course. If you buy the missing (wrong) good, it works.

• en suivant la ligne du bas la 4° case n'a pas la bonne image ( verifiée deux fois de suite. ) et de mémoire la suivante en montant aussiaussi.

• Moin

Programming at the game is wrong. Instead of a snowman I get a message that I don't have any cups and that several times in the course. If you buy the missing (wrong) good, it works.

As mentioned above I already added this bug to our list. :)

Feuerjaeger   NDenis Please note that this is a thread for PTR-1 only. Please only post bug reports that concern this server. Thank you.

wilde Minna™ My French is really rusty and I don't understand what you mean by "4th box", could you elaborate?

• For Vautour it's the same problem

Translation :

Following the bottom line the 4th object is not the one requested (verified twice in a row) and memory the next object up again.