Why was the difference in profit??? It was a bug ??? Or something else?

• Hello dear Admin,

Yesterday afternoon it happened something special on PTR3 server. Maybe it has happened on other occasions too, but I never realized? So:

I (Lacidd23) and Gardunord transported from hours in Vierbrücken the same required good: iron ore. We both had the same types of locomotives and the same number wagons in each: one career engine with 7 wagons and 7 Rhinoceros with 3 cars each, totally modernized.

However Gardunord had a profit of $20250/h with 80% condition of locomotives, and I had a profit only $7992/h with 90% condition of engines...!

And so it goes from yesterday`s morning: I invested money more time in Iron ore mine, she does not... And competition was not.

Please explain to me what actually happened, because I realized I did not: why ?! It was a bug ??? Or something else?

I attached three screenshots:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank you very much! Have a nice evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

PS: I do not know why was the difference in profit if both had the same engine with the same number of cars, upgraded equally ... Why ???

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lacidd23: Edit the text. ().

• Hi Lacidd23 ,

thanks for your report! These are some elaborate oberservations. :)

However, did you consider if the other player maybe has a worker, or uses a boost, licenses?

Kind Regards,

Mollymauk

• Thank you very much for the advice.

Worker may not have the other player, because then I would have myself too: we are members of the same association. But boost or license may have: these things I do not thought.

Next time I'll be more relaxed: I will think the more possibilities ...

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lacidd23: Edit the text. ().