about ptr3

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• Just a technical question , is the ptr3 run under html or with the plug-in flash?

If ptr3 is running in html, why firefox ask to have the plug-in flash?

The last update of firefox had délète the plug-in flash door open for trojans and viruses, and made more slowly the pc,

• Hello pemmore,

since yesterday, around noon, the Server has been switched to HTML5 - Maybe you Need to refresh the browser, if haven't done so since then ^^

So any Flash-related issues shouldn't relly afffect the game anymore, regardlesss of the browser. Where exactly does Firefox Mention it for you? I just checked and couldn't find anything alarming.

Best regards,

Lars

• it really sucks and im polite : you didnt tell us when you opened it...

i have a bug : i settle my team but it says the name is not free, whenever our teams name doesnt appear anywhere...

weird, isntit?

its a loss for us.

• Hey Sparkling,

seems like something went wrong during the Server Setup, ans there's still old Data left in the Background. I can ask About it, but it probably won't be fixed all that quickly.

And sorry About the lack of an Announcement. We're a Little busy Right now, but still wanted to start a Classic round as HTML5, so the start was rather spontaneous.