Enlarged display option does not work on PTR2, PTR1, PTR3 servers

• Hello dear Admin,

On the PTR2 and PTR1 servers, the Enlarged display option in the Options / Display Options / Enlarged display Menu does not work. I tried several times, and I always waited until the game was reloaded (automatically). But nothing has changed.

Please, fix it. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice afternoon!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

• Thank you Andrea Doria. I know this.

But I thought that I can not increase the incoming messages and the other texts on the windows so I can read them more easily. I do not wear glasses because I do not need them. But if the Enlarged display option works, I would read the messages more comfortably, without leaning closer to the recommended distance of 60 cm of the monitor, because I want to protect my eyes. :)

• Oh, but you are talking about a DISPLAY- / SYSTEM change... not a GAME change!

- I know that Apple had this feature pretty nifty somewhere in their system-settings, some years ago.

(I had it set on my mouswheel+alt key - worked like a charm).

I say this, because:

the ZOOM functions in the game (if you mean the ones (now) in the lower right corner), NEVER had anything to do with the size of the TEXT in the game!

They only zoomed your MAP-View.

AH!

- I read your first post, and I now understand that you never referred to the "zoom" function.

(I never knew that you could change the view settings in the game....) :huh:

• Hello dear Admin,

On the PTR2 and PTR1 servers, the Enlarged display option in the Options / Display Options / Enlarged display Menu does not work. I tried several times, and I always waited until the game was reloaded (automatically). But nothing has changed.

Please, fix it. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):)

• Hello Lacidd,

that is weird, I just tried it on your account and it seemed to have worked :/ Maybe you could give some Feedback if it Looks enlarged for you now as well.

But I have no idea why it would work for me and not for you ...

• Hello Lars BF,

The problem is: this option ("Enlarged display" option in the Options / Display Options menu) must always be set to PTR1 and PTR2, when I log in and play.

For example the option "Centered windows" or "Confirm allocation of research points" from the Options / Display Options menu does not always have to be set, they remain the same as I set them, from the beginning of the round to the end of Endgame.

Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for fixing this problem.

Have a nice evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

• Hello again, and thanks for the reminder - now I tried another way to relog and could verify your Problem. I'll make an entry for it.

Best regards,

Lars