Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• PTR 2 is still messed up...I cant schedule any of my engines cause nothing responds....I thought dial was slow PTR 2 is even slower cant play cause nothing works.. now my engines are gonna go into repair mode and thats where there gonna be and I cant repair cause that doesent work either.....to many glitches and bugs now PTR 1 does the same thing nothing responds on any screen

• Hello,

I looked into HRF's account, and could find no problem either; it's probably a Hardware-related problem - at least in part. But we know the HTML-Version isn't fully optimized yet, that will be done at a later date.

The best General advice I can give Right now is not to Play in Edge, because even for us the game doesn't run very well there.

Best regards,

Lars

• when i type a massage my type cursor don't move to the next line,

with longer messages i don't see the lines below the first screen.

• theres something wrong with the bonus that Lucy give you. Keeps telling me to join a corperation and Im already in one ,But it doesent recognize it on PTR 2 but all the other boards PTR 3 & 1 do recognize