multi accounts

• la reponse de RN sur les dernier ptr et classique aussi c est que un couple as le droit de jouer sur deux compt le bleme c est que il sont connecter as tour de role le jour comme la nuit alors couple ou pas couple difficile de savoir

lut as tous

• not sure to get it all, but its not a cople, in this case its about twins ^^ no doubt the guy is just cheating. Il you have several accounts on the same comp its a cheat. I can say im playing with my bf or gf^^, the rule is not the same ip .

• And if your children want to play ? It will be the same IP.

In a same home, several person could want to play

It's impossible to know who cheat, and who has children or wife or husband....who want to play

• ahah, your children never play rn ist a game for seniors so you d rather avoid such arguments, yes its possible to know whos cheating... you probably one of those.

• ahah, your children never play rn ist a game for seniors so you d rather avoid such arguments, yes its possible to know whos cheating... you probably one of those.

that was not arguments, only facts.

how old are you ? I think that was the problem.

If I had children, they could be 20 years old. And I'm young 8o

And no, I'm not cheating.......I have only one count, and I play only 1 serveur. It's enough, I have a life.

I don't understand why some players have several accounts, and how do they find the time to play =O Maybe sad life :(

• Ok, have a look on other online games, sharing ip is forbidden. excepting if you declare it. When someone has his accounts opened allways and at the same time moving engines... dont try to fool us.

Kids dont like this game, im talking in a general point of view. And the target core is not teens or kids...

• Hello together.

At first, like in our live forum and in our community guidelines defined, we don't blame other players in public. If you think someone is playing with multiple accounts, please write a private message to Lars or me and we will take a look on it.

We also don't discuss or explain about it, whether a player was punished or not.

On the other hand, we don't tolerate multi accounts on our PTR servers. So yes, we will take a look on it if there is time.

Greetings,

Pia

• Hi all,

when you have a server in ptr and a server classic, it's cool, with one or two multi accounts you are a no-life, not for me, ig is a little part of my life, .

If rail-nation ban a gamer it's a good idea, better than a doctor or psychiatric institut, lol!

• you can't have more than 1 account on a server my children wanted to play too and they got band because they were on the same server but played on their tablets not on the same IP