Предварительная регистрация есть.

В ассоциации.

Есть суперстартовый пакет.

Google Chrome. 49.0.2623.112

Pre-registration is.

In association.

There is a superstart package.

• Good morning.

Thank you for the additional informations. I hope they will help to find the errors.

We updated this morning PTR1 and 2 with one first fix for the language problem.

So maybe some of you should be able to enter the game know??!

Greetings,

Pia

• Понятно, что происходит. Хозяева игры решили перейти на новый движок. Флеш поменять на ХТМЛ. Но разработчики, тупо, не справляются! Гнать их, в три шеи, грязной метлой! Разработчики зря деньги получают, а несчастные юзеры страдают!

It is clear what is happening. The owners decided to move the game to a new engine. Flash change to НTML. But the developers, stupidly, do not cope! Drive's them, in three necks, of a filthy of broom! Developers get money for nothing, and the poor, users suffer!

• ПТР2 стал доступен. Но, только на одной машине из четырёх. И то, зависает на каждом шаге. Похоже, что бывших бездарных разработчиков выгнали и взяли новых, таких же бездарных зря едящих хлеб.

PTR2 became available. But, only on one machine out of four, and hangs at every step. It seems that the former inept developers kicked out and took the new, just as worthless, in vain eating bread.

• kruemel

I could see WoWoB on PTR1 with trains.

and I could login with this account.

Does the problem still exist for him?

And if it does, may we could some more informations about his browser or maybe some console/network logs? :)

Greetings,

Pia