lottery tickets

• as new era started today, bought era package, now can not scratch off lottery tickets.

And I'll say it again, While I am THRILLED you are trying to make the step to HTML5 over Flash, this should have been done at the very beginning of the round, not in the middle

• Huhu Webdoc,

do you play with the graphical Station view or the list Station View?

Did you try to scratch other lottery Tickets before you bought the Era package?

Greetings,

Pia

• graphical station? list station? I just click on the station icon on the right side of the game screenm and the view changes to show all the station buiuldings I click on the lottery ticket to scratch off. I bought the era package, then went to scratch off the tickets. I was able to scratch off 1 of 4 tickets available, the first was the daily ticket from last night, but was unable to scratch off the ones I got for buying the era package all I got was a black box

• Okay, thanks for the details! :)

I will try to reproduce.

And just for your informations: In the options you could change the station view from the graphical view with the buildings, to the list view where you only have the buildings in a list :)

Greetings,
    Pia