PTR3 start in Era 1 - Restart Thread

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• Hello,

if you startet the PTR3 in Era1 instead of Era3 and would like to get the late start boni, just write a shortm essage into this thread, and we'll manually delete your Avatar from the gameworld, so you can start anew.

Posts that have been worked on will get a thumbs-up from us.

• I logged in to ery 1 and would like to take advantage of this offer and start again, I have an association in Dusseldorf - will it let me go when I start again?

but I'm not good at writing an essay and I don't have time for it ... that's the only way to get a new log in to ery 3?

I missed the essay and agreed in the association, but now I don't know ... :-( I don't know English, I need to use a translator

• Hello Siena,

we would like to be able to offer you a more elegant way, but unfortunately, this is the only one ^^

And you'll leave the association when you get deleted, but will be able to join again - the only Problem could be that your City might be overcrowded and you have to start somewhere else,

• so I have to write an essay? I've never written anything like that.

And the city will be crowded. However, now the city is on 10 and I am not able to buy the wagons needed ... just skipping 2 epochs will not replace 10 vouchers for a 20% discount on construction ... nor five vouchers for a track when one costs a few thousand but can't building on the rails. Gold would have completely run out ... obviously :-)

• I don't think you have to write an Essay, just tell them that you will Restart your round and come back in a few minutes - better than before ^^

• sorry, ignorance of language and translator to it. Yes, I informed the chairman of the association that I would do this. I'd just like to go to the same town :-)

• That shouldn't be necessary, but it's the save Option.

However, as I said, I can not guarantee that you will be able to get into the same City.

It's like when you start the Server normally - when it's overcrowded, you'll have to start somewhere else.

• Could i get an erase too?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15', Mitte 2014) . OS 10.15.4; 2 GHz Intel Core i7 . 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 . Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB/NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

Firefox 75.0 (64-Bit) ; Chrome 81.0.4044.113 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit); Safari 13.1 (15609.1.20.111.8) ; Opera 67.0.3575.137 ; SeaMonkey/2.49.4

last updated 2020 April 16

• Доброе время суток! Я начал игру на ПТР 3 5 дней назад, можно ли удалить мой аккаунт сейчас, чтобы вновь начать игру с рестартом?

• I cannot open the ptr3 it's begin's open the choice and immediatly fall down, the end of ptr3 had finish with a crash 10 mn before.