PTR3 restart

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• if you are going to restart in era 3, at LEAST make it so our station reflects that instead of having to start with engine house hotel, restaurant etc, all at level 1, now we have to bust ass trying to get concourse, engine house, track production leveled to even catch up to where we should be

• Hei Webdoc,

for those who joined the server before it switched to era 3, we added some compensation. e.g. more gold, building vouchers, lottery tickets, money and research point filled up etc. so you could connect easy.

Greetings,

Pia

• yeah but...... no finished research from previous eras so we can't start running passengers right away. cities will reach level 5 today, and no pax trains to run pax. and we still have to level up engine house and station concourse all over again

• Hello,

I joined the era 1, unfortunately. I still have a few swallows laboratory at 6, 7 Enginehouse, Bank 3, Track production 3. Odin I shopped for vouchers and gold (points were only added to the lab limit - it was at very low level 2 or 3) , and the package era exhausted because of the points that are in this epoch in my case ridiculous. I had to use the vouchers for cheap Enginehouse, Bank. Odin (only basis) earns only about twice as much as the swallow. There is a problem that the voucher cannot be postponed to a more expensive purchase :-(. Players from the association who started in era 3 have a Bank of about 11, Laboratory 10, a Enginehouse of 10 or more and Track production of 6 or more. Gold is a good compensation, but not on the low lottery lottery, and if you pull out a 24 hour plus account, it doesn't help much.

Complementing the bank to 720,000 - not a higher level, disappeared very quickly to a couple of Enginehouses and a lab and is not even wagons: - (( Video doesn't work. I can't even help myself with a video bonus.

(I need translator )

• Hello,

I joined the era 1, unfortunately. I still have a few swallows laboratory at 6, 7 Enginehouse, Bank 3, Track production 3. Odin I shopped for vouchers and gold (points were only added to the lab limit - it was at very low level 2 or 3) , and the package era exhausted because of the points that are in this epoch in my case ridiculous. I had to use the vouchers for cheap Enginehouse, Bank. Odin (only basis) earns only about twice as much as the swallow. There is a problem that the voucher cannot be postponed to a more expensive purchase :-(. Players from the association who started in era 3 have a Bank of about 11, Laboratory 10, a Enginehouse of 10 or more and Track production of 6 or more. Gold is a good compensation, but not on the low lottery lottery, and if you pull out a 24 hour plus account, it doesn't help much.

Complementing the bank to 720,000 - not a higher level, disappeared very quickly to a couple of Enginehouses and a lab and is not even wagons: - (( Video doesn't work. I can't even help myself with a video bonus.

(I need translator )

same over here :(

• Hello, I started a thread where you can enlist if you want to have your Avatar deleted, so you can Restart on PTR3 with the Boni from Era3.

Best regards,

Lars