adopt schedule eternal ch.o0O-ch.o0O multiple demand to buy waggons

• I researched an extra-waggon-upgrade and installed it. Then RN asks me (I really like that)

if i want to adjust the schedule (because sometimes i don't).

I decide "yes" click click

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-08 um 01.18.27.pngthis is what i call eternal ch.o0O-ch.o0O

Well, i didn't wait that long if it would sometime in the future succeed to finish the process.

Which it obviously didn't also some pop up messages still appeared at the bottom right, that i didn't pay attention too.

I could end the pointless efforts of the little white engine in the dusk calling the white cross up right.

I was welcomed (as frequently) with a distorted trainlist , which had already somewhat recovered when i took this screen shot.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-08 um 01.18.44.png
    There I was reminded, that I had spent career points to purchase an career engine upgrade.

"Try ajustment here..." talking to myself.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-08 um 01.19.28.png

click click > dusk, white choO-choO, popping up "waggons bought" "schedule set" >

O0o.ps > no change on the screen.

:!:You have to buy additional railroad cars to adopt this schedule you bloody son of a ..   I just did - No, you didn't - Sure I did - But then it wouldn't make any sense to keep asking - true.

I believed it had worked. But I'm a tester, right? And it is also kind of cute that little white
    choO-choO click > choO-choO click > choO-choO click> choO-choO ...

Now I have 10 spare Quartz waggons. :thumbsup:

This happened with SeaMonkey in full screen (and whatever i was full of) mode and not for the first time and probably also with the other browsers i use.

Another feature: As I pushed the report-error-button the screen froze, but I could ESCape. Would you like an extra topic for that?

Now look at this! I didn't swear, smile angrily, demand, insult, criticise, abuse capital letters or such and still I don't feel like I was lazy. Was I?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15', Mitte 2014) . OS 10.15.4; 2 GHz Intel Core i7 . 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 . Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB/NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

Firefox 75.0 (64-Bit) ; Chrome 81.0.4044.113 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit); Safari 13.1 (15609.1.20.111.8) ; Opera 67.0.3575.137 ; SeaMonkey/2.49.4

last updated 2020 April 16

• Hello Vogt Voss V,

I just tried this as well, and while the list (with 25 Trains) took a few seconds to load after the Adjustment, it looked correct in the end.

Did you Maybe add some other updgrades during the same session? I think there's a bug like that listed in our database.

And where did you find the support-Button? We actually deactivated it on PTR, so that's probably why your game froze :D

• Not the support button. This one, that leads here. Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-10 um 19.39.24.png

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15', Mitte 2014) . OS 10.15.4; 2 GHz Intel Core i7 . 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 . Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB/NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

Firefox 75.0 (64-Bit) ; Chrome 81.0.4044.113 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit); Safari 13.1 (15609.1.20.111.8) ; Opera 67.0.3575.137 ; SeaMonkey/2.49.4

last updated 2020 April 16

• I have had this happen to me quite often not only in this round but past rounds as well. I go to adopt a saved schedule and have to buy more wagons even though using the exact same trains. It happens quite often to me.

• Yeah, we got some more Reports About that, so it seems like a broader Problem. We'll have another look at it.

About the Forum-Button, Vogt Voss V, do you Always have that Freeze? I'm using it regularly, but can't find any Problem.