NOT POSSIBLE TO ENTER THE GAME

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• Hey SParkling,

glad you were able to log back in eventually!

Regarding Flashplayer: We are aware of this problem. If you're using Chrome you can try to update your browser. (We got reports that the newest version of Chrome (71.0.3578.98) has this fixed, however, we weren't able to confirm that yet.) There is also a little more complicated way to bypass that problem, which has been discussed in the live forum here, but only in German, sorry!

What I would recommend is to update your browser first and maybe report back in this thread if it worked for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

All the best and a merry Christmas (in the case that you celebrate Christmas, otherwise just a happy holiday!),

Mollymauk

Edit: Hey Flatulenz,

Da es sich bei PTR3 um einen Testserver für das kommende Birthday Festival handelt und man auf diesen auch nur Zutritt erhält, wenn man vorab ein Ticket gekauft hat, ist es auch auf PTR3 nicht möglich im nachhinein einzusteigen, sorry! Für mehr Informationen lies am besten einmal hier nach. :)

• Hei Ryhen II

does it still not work?

Did you try to delete cache and cookies or tried another browser?

Sometimes it's sadly needed after an update.

Greetings,

Pia

• also with Cache & Cookies cleaning ... Login always stopp bei around 75% of loading bar !!

many many trys again and agaim the same

• Hello together.

So the error with logging in seems to be a bit more complicated. Unfortunately it's unclear why some players can log in and some can't...

We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible, but that won't happen until tomorrow.

Greetings,

Pia

• in linux on firefox don't boot; on chrome idem, on android and puffin free don't work on a pc of my family win 10 chrome and firefox don't .work

how many years are you playing with a plug-in 30 years old? (java~1986) full of viruses and trojan.

• Hello together.

So the error with logging in seems to be a bit more complicated. Unfortunately it's unclear why some players can log in and some can't...

We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible, but that won't happen until tomorrow.

Greetings,

Pia

Good morning,

Unfortunately it is still the same as yesterday evening. Probably it is due to the settings to optimize the performance and only affects PTR3. As soon as there is new information I will give it to you.

Greetings,

Pia

• Hi Pia,

Indeed, I was able to connect to PTR3 but I couldn't come back after clicking "yes" to optimize the performances. This seems to have produced the opposite effect.

• Hi all,

i have boot the ptr3 but i don't why, just putted an adblocker and only rail-nation and all from Travian are working during the game.