Achievements

• I was checking my new achievements in the PTR lobby when they just disappeared. It happened so fast that I don't remember what they were other than generally about collecting bonuses. The game is telling me in one place that I have no career points at all, but the homepage shows what I should have possibly including the new ones. I didn't touch a thing or click the mouse or move it over anything. ?( It appears that my career engine is not recorded on the homepage also :/ .
    Gozarian

• Hello Gozarian,

that sounds odd, could you maybe make a screenshot of that, if it still persists?
    Your Career-Data look pretty normal, as far as I can see.

And with "Homepage"", you mean the Lobby, where you can choose Gameworlds, see the Forum and (normally) upgrade the Career Engine, etc, right? But if your carrer Points are shown correctly there, where are they missing?

• Hi all. i have connect 5 city in ptr3, but i havent achievement "Connect 5 cities". I don't get this achieve early and i have one active world - ptr3

• При выполнении заданий, и получении медалек, в карьере не прибавляются очки достижений!!!
    Помогите пожалуйста с этой ошибкой. Просто из за этой ошибке не смогу прокачивать карьерный движок.
    Спасибо.