Buy Hypnos

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• Hello DiWat,

did you check if you a high enough level for the multislot-engines in both Engine house and Station Concourse? I checked your data, and it should indeed be enough for 2 Hypnos in general, but since I don't know your Engine List in that moment, it's hard to say.

And did you maybe buy 2 of them at once? Because there's an error that they will be counted incorrectly then, so maybe try to buy one at a time.

in any case, we'll continue to finde the source of the problem, thanks for your report.

Best regards,
    Lars

• I can confirm seeing this, too.

If memory serves, this happens when you buy a multi-slot passenger train, even if (or especially if?) you do (sic!) have the requisite number of free slots in the active trains roster, AND in the station concourse.

Maybe related: Somewhere, it does not register that it is multi-slot. I think if you look in the station concourse, where it says "## still available," the multi-slot trains are only counted as one.

• Cant be that easy. after selling a couple of engines I have 15 engine slots free (I countet the engines myself). I still get the error.