unusual pattern for log in to game

Welcome to the PTR Forum!

You can read the latest PTR announcements and post ideas and bug reports in English and German.

Willkommen im PTR Forum!

Hier findet ihr neuste Ankündigungen zum PTR und könnt Ideen und Fehlermeldungen in Englisch und Deutsch posten.

• in order for me to log in to this server, i must completely turn off my laptop, then restart and proceed thru the normal process of getting to the game...when i leave another ptr game or if i am playing one of the regular server games and i attempt to go thru the steps ( closing rn, logging out of my internet provider, re logging in, then going thru normal start procedures) to bring the game it is unresponsive...i show a screen with a bank that is maxxed out, william says i need to mentor someone, and i have to stop sitting for someone...no buttons or tabs work for me..the turning off of my computer allows the game to work fine...i use google chrome as isp

• it often happens to me to log in and find myself in sitting with a full bank ...
    I update the page and the game returns to normal
    I consider it appropriate to emphasize that I have no one in sitting

PTR2 and PTR3

• Hello,

we're currently trying to reproduce this problem, but this is a really weird issue that only occurs now and then, so it's a little difficult.

@pennsy, did you try to just refresh your Browser? Because with all the reports we got so far, this resolved the problem... otherwise, it would be another problem.

Best regards,
    Lars